Industrial Ethernet to Single Mode Fiber Converter.
Express world-wide delivery guarantee
24-months Manufacturer`s Warranty
Free support for configuring the devices
JetCon 1301 is a compact 1-port Fast Ethernet media converter designed as small as a cigarette box, making it an ideal model that would physically fit into a chassis with limited space, such as machinery control box and duct assembly room. It also supports switch forwarding mode with abnormal packet filtering and pure converter mode for extreme low latency requirement – fieldbus and EtherCAT, which needs invariant forwarding latency in 64~1522 bytes packet length. For easy maintenance and time-saving, JetCon 1301 features remote Link Loss Forwarding technology which provides remote link down signal forwarding, acknowledging link events occurred on each end of JetCon 1301. To activate forwarding mode and LLF functions, simply adjust DIP switch and reset the converter and the reconfiguration will be applied.
JetCon 1301 Slim-sized Fast Ethernet to Fiber Media Converter
- One 10/100 TX port to One 100FX port media converter
- Dual Forwarding modes- Switching and Pure converter
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X, Auto Negotiation
- Supports Multi-mode 2KM, Single-mode 30KM
- Auto Link Loss Forwarding for fault detection
- Extreme Low Data Forwarding Latency- 1.6 x 10-6 Sec
- Wide range of AC18-27V/DC18-32V and DC36-60 (JetCon 1301-48V) power inputs with DC polarity protection
- Aluminum case with IP31 grade protection
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-PoT isolation protection
- Supports single fiber transmission – WDM
- Operating temperature -10~70°C (-40~80°C wide operating temperature model available by request)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.